- 450g Blue Bland
- 450 gram of brown sugar
- 5 eggs
- 125 grams of crunchy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 450g flour versatile
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 125g skinless peanuts, toasted, finely chopped
- Whisk Blue Band, sugar and brown sugar until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beat well.
- Add the peanut butter and remaining ingredients except nuts. Stir well.
- Shape dough as pipes (diameter 3 cm), set aside.
- Cut into ½ cm, sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake in a hot oven temperature of 160 °C until done. Remove and serve