- 150g Blue Bland
- 200g flour versatile
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon (15 grams) of milk powder
- ½ tsp (3 g) baking powder
- 20g grated cheddar cheese
- 25g almond, for sprinkling
- 2 eggs, to spread
- Whisk Blue Band till it is soft. Add the eggs, beat well.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the almonds, beat well.
- Take a little dough. Shape according to your preference. Spread with egg yolk and almond. Arrange the cakes on a baking sheet that has been applied pastry margarine.
- Bake in a preheated hot oven 160 °C until done. Lift.